Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Welcome!

Thank you to all of you who have already provided support, emotionally, spiritually, and financially, in the months leading up to my time in Chicago! Hopefully this blog will be a convenient way for you to keep up with my experiences as a Dweller and for us to keep in touch with each other. I don't leave until the end of August, but since transitions are very important to me, I thought you might be interested in hearing about my final preparations. Thanks for reading and feel free to check back in a couple weeks as my departure approaches!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you as you begin this wonderful opportunity. My love and prayers are with you each step of the way.
    Hugs and blessing, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a joy for me to see you acting on your heart's passion for life, and I'm so proud of you! Blessings of courage, peace and hope in this new part of your life journey.
    Love and prayers always, Dad

    ReplyDelete